Return to

Levensteins Carpet and Flooring

Hoeing Supply

Indigo Renovations

11/9/2017 - Veterans can file DD Form 214 with the Recorder's Office - Click here to print this information

From Decatur County Recorder Denise Zeigler:

The Decatur County Recorder's Office thanks all Veterans for their service.

We also want to encourage anyone that has served in the military to bring their DD214, Military Discharge papers, to the Recorder's Office.This is a free service. Veterans would then be able to obtain free copies of the documents if they misplace or accidentally destroy the documents.

More Information

Powered by Access NTR