Return to

Don Meyer - Ford Sales

HR Block

Pleaks Do It Now Center

Levensteins Carpet and Flooring





5/24/2017 - Public Hearing Veterans Way Phase II Project - Click here to print this information

The City of Greensburg held a public hearing Tuesday evening for the proposed Veterans Way Phase II Project. Patrick Wooden, Project Manager for American Structurepoint led the meeting.

The purpose of the meeting was to inform the public about the project, including environmental impact, land acquisition, cost, and method for public comments. No one in attendance chose to make a public statement.

The project will require permanent acquisition of approximately 5.7 acres, 1.5 acres as a temporary right-of-way, and .06 acre for drainage easement. The projected total cost of the program is just under $8 million dollars, with 80% projected from federal monies and the remaining 20% from local monies from the Greensburg Redevelopment Commission. Citizens can still submit comments until June 7th.

Tom Flemming-WTRE News

All rights reserved WTRE Inc

Picture Album:
Veterans Way Phase II Project
Powered by Access NTR