Contests and Promotions
American Boating Channel
1/4/2018 - Home Fire Displaces Four Glen Burnie Residents
Click here to print this information
(WNAV) -- The cause of the blaze is a lamp that fell onto combustible materials.
The late morning accidental fire in Glen Burnie Wednesday, displaced the residents and caused an estimated $240,000 damages.
Fire officials say the response was at a home in the 300 block of Georgia Avenue, N.E. Crews found fire coming from the rear of the two story home when arriving and it took about three dozen firefighters to bring the blaze under control.
No injuries to the four adult residents or firefighters.
Powered by Access NTR