Return to

Butler County Ford

Clarion University

Butler Beauty Academy

Randy & Bob's



8/4/2013 - Man Catches on Fire - Click here to print this information

A man who was trying to light his shed on fire accidentally lit himself on fire as well.

Robert Lehnortt, 54, of Shippenville, poured gas on a shed at his home on Friday, then lit a piece of cardboard on fire and threw it inside the shed. The gasoline then exploded and found its way to Lehnortt catching him on fire.

The fire burned his legs and waist. He was flown to UPMC Mercy hospital in Pittsburgh to be treated for burns. He still remains in the hospital.

State police in Clarion are investigating the situation.



For insidebutlercounty.com




Powered by Access NTR